Re: Pop Up Swimming Pool Programme
The Pop-Up Pool programme will start on Monday 6th November until Wednesday 20th December 2023. Children will be taught by qualified swimming instructors, supported by our staff, and lessons will be supervised by qualified lifeguards.
Dates that year groups will be swimming, are as follows:
What to wear for swimming?
· Girls to wear a one-piece swimming costume.
· Boys to wear swimming trunks or swimming shorts (above the knee).
· Children may choose to wear rash vests and or leggings for modesty if they wish.
· Goggles are encouraged to be worn but remain the responsibility of the individual wearer.
· Long hair must be tied back or ideally, a swimming hat worn.
· Jewellery is not permitted during school swimming lessons i.e. earrings, bracelets, necklaces,
waterproof watches, rings etc.
· Please ensure your child also brings a towel with them to dry after their session!
For further information, please see our school letters page.